Ted’s Trash Service, Inc. provides residential trash collection for the Independence and Raytown areas and strives to be efficient and reliable with friendly hardworking employees.
Call anytime during our office hours, 7am - 4pm, Monday - Friday.
- Your refuse should be curbside by 6:00 a.m. the morning of your collection day. Place household trash in bags or 30-35 gallon containers not exceeding 50 pounds. The weekly allowance is 6-8 bags.
- Ted’s Trash Service, Inc. offers residential customers a 90 gallon cart for refuse collection for a minimal fee.
- Contact our office if you are in need of collection for furniture, small appliances, construction material or an excessive amount of household trash. This will be collected on your regular pick up day at an additional charge. Call our office for detailed prices.
- Yard waste removal is a separate service offered to our residential customers. For weekly pick up of yard waste, it is $120.00 per year. If you do not need weekly pick up, we sell yard waste stickers for $1.25 each which allows two bags of raked leaves, one bag of grass clippings or one bundle of brush. Yard waste must be in paper compost bags
not exceeding 50 pounds. Plastic bags are not acceptable.
- Yard waste carts are also available upon request.
- The holidays we observe are New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Please call our office to move or discontinue service.
Ted’s Refund Policy
All refunds from services that have been paid for are subject for approval. Any work performed on any paid service will be subject to fuel and labor costs as well as material costs. To ensure a full refund or avoid any charges, please call our office (816-252-1594) a day before any service or job is to be completed. If you are unsatisfied with any services performed, please call our office so that we may resolve the issue.